Hawaiian Huna Village
The Aloha Project
The Huna Store
Aloha Everyone! We hope you enjoy our newsletter, but if you wish to be removed from our list, please reply to this email with"Remove" in the subject line and we will delete your name from our mailing list.
Click here to view this email in your browser
Bless The Present" by Michael Jones: "The gift of life is given to us anew every morning as we open our eyes. We have the choice at that very moment to bless the life that is unfolding within and around us. We could complain, talk about all the reasons it's all not perfect, but is that really so? So now what needs to be healed, the world, or you!??! We are the symbol of life here on Earth, given this playground to play in, are we having fun yet?" (read the whole article at www.huna.org/html/blesspresent.html)
"Words don't describe reality, they create it" - Shakespeare
Send your healing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Join Serge Kahili King on Facebook and connect with a lively group of sharing, helpful people;
Participate in our Online Healing Circle at http://www.huna.org/html/hcircle.html.
Participate in our Huna Discussion Group every Wednesday in Second Life Wednesdays at 8am Hawaii time (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ruby%20Caye/84/44/23).
Current Articles on the Web at Huna.org:
- "The Benefits of Being Present," by Serge Kahili King
- "In-Depth Lomilomi," by Christine Spycher-Mandel
Other Updates at Huna.org:
- Huna Happenings
Check the Huna Calendar for:
- January 21-26, Sunshine Coast, BC. Canada, Temple Style Massage Basics by Wayne Powell
- February 4-April 29, Online, Healing Relationships by Katherine Veilleux
- February 8-15, Australia, Lomilomi Training Intensive by Tracey Lakainapali
- and much more...
At The Huna Store:
- Book Deal: Order the PDF version of any novel and get a second novel of your choice added for free.
- New Product: How To Use Playing Cards for Divination (PDF)