Hawaiian Huna Village
The Aloha Project
The Huna Store
Aloha Everyone! We hope you enjoy our newsletter, but if you wish to be removed from our list, please reply to this email with"Remove" in the subject line and we will delete your name from our mailing list.
Click here to view this email in your browser
Excerpt from "A Place For Love To Dwell" by Kapua Gregory: "It is time to bring the vision of Paradise into here and now. It is time to recognize that Paradise is something we can choose to create. And the more of us that make that choice, the sooner it will come about. To create Paradise we need to recognize its essence, which is Love. If it is our desire to live in Paradise, we must create a place for Love to Dwell."
Making The World A Better Place
("To bless" in Hawaiian is "ho'omaika'i" and it means to increase the goodness of someone or something. We can bless with words, with visions, and with actions)
Globally: Bless those who are helping to deal with the fires and floods in Australia.
Locally: You can actually recover clumpy salt and stuff that goes limp by spreading it on a dish and zapping it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Send your healing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Join Serge Kahili King on Facebook (add a message) and connect with a lively group of sharing, helpful people;
Participate in our Online Healing Circle at http://www.huna.org/html/hcircle.html.
Participate in our global healing work and classes at Huna Village in Second Life.
Current Articles on the Web at Huna.org:
- "How To Stay Healthy," by Serge Kahili King
- "Respect," by Kahuna Hula Kawaikapuokalani Hewett
- "The Power of Pleasure," by Stewart Blackburn
- "The Daisy and the Oak Tree," by Graeme Urlich
- "Communicating In Your Inner Garden," by Jim Fallon
Other Updates at Huna.org:
- Huna Happenings
- Creative Corner
Check the Huna Calendar for:
- February 5-April 30, Online Course, Healing Relationships by Katherine Veilleux
- March 3, Virtual Huna Village in Second Life, HunaTalk by Graeme Urlich
- March 3, Volcano, Big Island, HunaTalk by Stewart Blackburn
- and much more...
At The Huna Store:
- On Vacation! No physical orders shipped until March 8.