The Aloha Project
Aloha Everyone! We hope you enjoy our newsletter, but if you wish to be removed from our list, please reply to this email with"Remove" in the subject line and we will delete your name from our mailing list.
Click here to view this email in your browser
Excerpt from "Losing Weight With Huna" by Pohaku: "I'm 5'10" and last year tipped the scales at 201 lbsÉ At age 45, this was the first time I was confronted with the problem of being overweight, and by about 30 pounds at that. After about 6 months of reprogramming my Ku, I lost 20 pounds and after about 12 months I've kept it off and have 8 more to go. I've never starved, suffered, or deprived myself of eating foods I've always loved." (read the whole article at http://www.huna.org/html/loseweight.html)
"Love is to be fortified by many friendships. To love and be loved is the greatest happiness of existence." - Sydney Smith
NOTE!: There will not be a March newsletter due to travel.
Send your healing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Join the Hunatics Group on Facebook and connect with a lively group of sharing, helpful people;
Participate in our Online Healing Circle at http://www.huna.org/html/hcircle.html.
Participate in our Huna Discussion Group every Wednesday in Second Life Wednesdays at 8am Hawaii time ((South end of Ruby Caye at the Eye of Kanaloa Circle).
Current Articles on the Web at Huna.org:
- "The Secret Of Happiness" by Serge Kahili King
- "Inspirations" by Peggy Kemp
- "How To Get To Heaven" by Stewart Blackburn
- "Huna And World Peace" by Jim Fallon
- "Almost Instant Healing" by Pete 'Ike Dalton
Check the Huna Calendar for:
- February 18~22, Sunshine Coast, BC, Canada, Stress/Toxin Management & Passive Structural Alignment
- February 19-24, Big Island, Shaman of Pleasure Training, a week-long workshop by Stewart Blackburn
- February 21, Neu-Ulm, Germany, Discover Your Creative Forces, by Susanne Weikl
- and much more...
At The Huna Store:
- No physical orders processed between February 23 and March 17.