Hawaiian Huna Village
The Aloha Project
The Huna Store
Aloha Everyone! We hope you enjoy our newsletter, but if you wish to be removed from our list, please reply to this email with"Remove" in the subject line and we will delete your name from our mailing list.
Click here to view this email in your browser
"Just Passing Through" by Jo Danieli: "Ask yourself this question, "Here I include with the friendly permission of Serge King some of the wisdom he reminded me of when I asked him for advice concerning my terrible "strokes": "... I do not know what you are experiencing or why, but there are a few things that I do know:
1. Fear is what happens when you are disconnected from your power. The best way I know of getting connected is to practice feeling loved, unconditionally, by everything and everyone. It's a feeling, and it's a learned skill.
2. You have within you the resources to deal effectively with any experience. The areas of your skills are where you will find the resources. Even the skill of driving a car is full of resources that you can apply in other parts of life.
3. Death is always a beginning. One of the skills that a shaman must learn is to accept that death and life exist in every moment, and it's all a dream.
4. Pain is the effect of resisting experience" (read the whole article at www.huna.org/html/passing_jd.html)
"There are obviously two educations. One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live." - James Truslow Adams
Send your healing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Join Serge Kahili King on Facebook and connect with a lively group of sharing, helpful people;
Participate in our Online Healing Circle at http://www.huna.org/html/hcircle.html.
Participate in our Huna Discussion Group every Wednesday in Second Life Wednesdays at 8am Hawaii time (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ruby%20Caye/84/44/23).
Current Articles on the Web at Huna.org:
- ""How To Expect The Best - And Get It!" by Serge Kahili King
- "Transformation At Dinner," by Stewart Blackburn
Other Updates at Huna.org:
- Huna Happenings
Check the Huna Calendar for:
- March 24-28, Big Island, "Hawaiian Shaman Healer" Course with German translation, by Serge Kahili King
- March 28-30, Ottobeuren, Germany, "Huna For Health" seminar by Christine Spycher-Mandel
- April 6, Volcano, Big Island, Huna Talk by Serge Kahili King
- and much more...
At The Huna Store:
- Notice: No physical orders fulfilled until after March 18.
- New Product: "The Game of Challenge" - simple rules for role-playing games.