Hawaiian Huna Village
The Aloha Project
The Huna Store
Aloha Everyone! We hope you enjoy our newsletter, but if you wish to be removed from our list, please reply to this email with"Remove" in the subject line and we will delete your name from our mailing list.
Click here to view this email in your browser
"Reach Beyond The Form" by Rev. Michelle Khan: "First decide what it is that you wish to create. It begins with a thought, with a dream. Go deep within the heart and decide what it is that you would love to do. Decide what you were meant to do. If you love children, find a way to be with children. If you love music, find a way to be near music. If you love to dance, find a way to be able to dance. If you love to write, find a way to open the channels to write. Yes it all begins with a thought, a dream, a vision." (read the whole article at http://www.huna.org/html/beyond_form_mk.html)
"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line." - Lucille Ball
Send your healing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Join Serge Kahili King on Facebook and connect with a lively group of sharing, helpful people;
Participate in our Online Healing Circle at http://www.huna.org/html/hcircle.html.
Participate in our Huna Discussion Group every Wednesday in Second Life Wednesdays at 8am Hawaii time ((South end of Ruby Caye at the Circle).
Current Articles on the Web at Huna.org:
- "How To Live Aloha" by Serge Kahili King
- "What's All This Huna Stuff, Anyway?" by Stewart Blackburn
- "Keep Your Focus," by Susanne Weikl
Other Updates at Huna.org:
- Huna Happenings
Check the Huna Calendar for:
- May 11-15, Valchava, Switzerland, Huna for Health by Christine Spycher-Mandel
- May 20-August 12, Online, Mastering Your Hidden Self, taught by Katherine Veilleux
- May 23-25, Basel, Switzerland, Lomi Lomi Massage by Christine Spycher-Mandel
- and much more...
At The Huna Store:
- No physical orders shipped from 11 May to 8 June.