Hawaiian Huna Village
The Aloha Project
The Huna Store
Aloha Everyone! We hope you enjoy our newsletter, but if you wish to be removed from our list, please reply to this email with"Remove" in the subject line and we will delete your name from our mailing list.
Click here to view this email in your browser
Excerpt from "The Sound of Aloha" by Thomas Barth: "The process of tuning yourself is a life-long task. A precious instrument wants to be tuned by a skillful, experienced hand on a regular basis. If you are in a detuned state with someone else, you need sensitivity to hear what's wrong and sometimes also the courage to face that. You are 100% responsible for your own sound and 50% for the sound of you two together. You might hear things you do not want to hear. But you are the one who is able to change it for the better. You are a precious instrument and you want to sound with precious instruments, as your song of life is a precious one." (read the whole article at http://www.huna.org/html/barthsound.html)
"I used to think I was poor. Then they told me I wasn't poor, I was needy. They told me it was self defeating to think of myself as needy. I was deprived. Then they told me that underprivileged was overused. I was disadvantaged. I still don't have a dime, but I have a great vocabulary." - Jules Feiffer
Send your healing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Join Serge Kahili King on Facebook and connect with a lively group of sharing, helpful people;
Participate in our Online Healing Circle at http://www.huna.org/html/hcircle.html.
Participate in our Huna Discussion Group every Wednesday in Second Life Wednesdays at 8am Hawaii time ((South end of Ruby Caye at the Circle).
Current Articles on the Web at Huna.org:
- "Ho'oponopono Revealed" by Serge Kahili King
- "A Different Vision" by Stewart Blackburn
- "Living Symbolically" by Pete 'Ike Dalton
- "Huna and the Tarot" by Jim Fallon and Serge Kahili King
Other Updates at Huna.org:
- Huna Happenings
Check the Huna Calendar for:
- August 3, Volcano, Big Island, HunaTalk by Serge Kahili King at 1 pm Hawaii Time in Cooper Center
- September 1-5, Losone, Switzerland, Huna Kinderwunsch by Christine Spycher-Mandel
- September 7-12, Sunshine Coast, BC. Canada, Malama Pono Shamanic Retreat by Wayne Powell
- and much more...
At The Huna Store:
- A new technique booklet: "Pikopiko Variations"