Hawaiian Huna Village
The Aloha Project
The Huna Store
Aloha Everyone! We hope you enjoy our newsletter, but if you wish to be removed from our list, please reply to this email with"Remove" in the subject line and we will delete your name from our mailing list.
Click here to view this email in your browser
Excerpt from "Dream Weaving" by Jim Fallon: "Remember, the creation of anything is through your vibration. Everything vibrates, is alive, and has its own dream. And it is by that vibration that we harmonize and attract experiences to ourselves. So before you act or do anything, first ask yourself, how am I vibrating? How do you tell? You tell by how you FEEL. Your feelings show you your vibration. How you feel determines what you attract." (read the whole article at http://www.huna.org/html/dweaving.html)
"The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved." - Victor Hugo
Send your healing requests to email@example.com;
Join Serge Kahili King on Facebook and connect with a lively group of sharing, helpful people;
Participate in our Online Healing Circle at http://www.huna.org/html/hcircle.html.
Participate in our Huna Discussion Group every Wednesday in Second Life Wednesdays at 8am Hawaii time ((South end of Ruby Caye at the Circle).
Current Articles on the Web at Huna.org:
- "Power Hits and Love Bites" by Serge Kahili King
- "The Blessing of Water" by Susan Pa'iniu Floyd
- "Reality and Truth! Oh My!" by Stewart Blackburn
- "You Are The Adventurer" by Pete 'Ike Dalton
- "Life Talk" by Mieko Hayashi
Other Updates at Huna.org:
- Huna Happenings
Check the Huna Calendar for:
- October 9, Basel, Switzerland, Beginning Huna Training Intensive in German by Christine Spycher
- October 21-November 4, Molokai, Lomilomi Training with Kumu Anakala Pilipo Solatorio
- November 2, Big Island, Huna Talk by Serge Kahili King
- and much more...
At The Huna Store:
- A new guide: "Make Your Own Stone Labyrinth"