Hawaiian Huna Village
The Aloha Project
The Huna Store
Aloha Everyone! We hope you enjoy our newsletter, but if you wish to be removed from our list, please reply to this email with"Remove" in the subject line and we will delete your name from our mailing list.
Click here to view this email in your browser
Excerpt from "Dynamind and Healing Relationships" by Jim Fallon: "Through the use of Dynamind, perceptions can be changed to enable healing of damaged relationships or stabilization of basically positive and healthy relationships. Dynamind can allow you to re-appraise key events, to look at situations from a completely different perspective and to gain an appreciation for another's position. You can recapture lost feelings of love, friendship, romance and commitment, allowing healing to occur in the here and now." (read the whole article at http://www.huna.org/html/fallondmt.html)
"Find out what whiskey he drinks and send all my generals a case, if it will get the same results." - Abraham Lincoln, in response to comments about Grant's drinking problems.
Send your healing requests to email@example.com;
Join the Hunatics Group on Facebook and connect with a lively group of sharing, helpful people;
Participate in our Online Healing Circle at http://www.huna.org/html/hcircle.html.
Participate in our Huna Discussion Group every Wednesday in Second Life Wednesdays at 8am Hawaii time ((South end of Ruby Caye at the Eye of Kanaloa Circle).
Current Articles on the Web at Huna.org:
- "The Most Powerful Power Of The Mind" by Serge Kahili King
- "Dealing With Those Who Hurt Others" by Stewart Blackburn
- "The Paradox Of Assistance" by Pete 'Ike Dalton
- "Joy Of Life" by Susanne Weikl
- "Leaving Tracks" by Astrid Mohr-Kiehn
Check the Huna Calendar for:
- December 15-20, Big Island, "Love Heals From Within" by Stewart Blackburn
- January 5, Big Island, Huna Talk by Serge Kahili King
- January 10, Neu-Ulm, Germany, "How to manifest abundance in your life" by Susanne Weikl
- and much more...
At The Huna Store:
- A new technique guide: "Using La'a Kea: The Lovelight"