Big Island Info For Students
Huna/Shaman Courses for Tour Groups
Hale Huna, Aloha International's Center in Volcano
- Fee: $500.00, deposit full amount.
- Maximum number of students: 15 at our center.
- Time Schedule: 1.5 hours. Specific time is flexible.
- Location: Aloha International's Center (Hale Huna) in Volcano. Other locations in Hawaii can be negotiated.
- Course Content: Typically, a Huna Talk would include a legend, discussion, questions, and answers, but the topic is flexible.
Half-day Huna Course
Other topics besides those listed above will be considered.Several courses can be combined for a one-day or two-day workshop.
- Fee: $1000.00, deposit $100.00.
- Maximum number of students: 15.
- Time Schedule: 9 am-12 noon or 2 pm-5 pm.
- Location: Aloha International's Center (Hale Huna).
- Course Content: Choose from:
- Huna Basics
- Huna Healing (with specific focus on request)
- Shamanic Journeys
- Kupono for Individuals (a Kahili form of ho'oponopono)
- Kuhi (Hawaiian-style feng shui)
- Kahi Loa (a Kahili form of skin massage)
- Ka'ao (therapeutic storytelling)
- The Manifesting Process
- The Art of the Grok (shamanic shapeshifting)
- Time Travel (past, present, parallel)