DONATION INFORMATION PAGE
Huna International (OHI) is a non-profit, non-sectarian religious order dedicated to healing and harmony
based on the traditions of Huna and Hawaiian culture.
OHI was incorporated in California in 1973 and its "heartquarters" office is located in the State of Hawaii
on the island of Hawaii. It is a tax-exempt organization under section 501 (c)(3) of the IRS code and its
Federal ID/NPO number is 23-7357659.
Donations in cash or in kind to help us carry out our projects are tax-deductible in the United States and
very much appreciated. All donations will be acknowledged.
Donations will be applied to the following services:
- Free access to a network of websites featuring Huna, Hawaiian Shamanism, Hawaiian Culture, Sacred Sites,
and Personal Development.
- Free access to an online library of over 300 articles on Huna and Hawaiian Shamanism;
- "Huna Talk" videos on YouTube open to the public without charge for teaching about healing, Huna, and
- The support of Hawaiian cultural events;
- Volunteer sessions for distant healing available to the public without charge;
- Healing techniques in the form of booklets in English mailed without charge to individuals around the
world and available as free downloads in 25 different languages;
- Special projects for helping other non-profit organizations dedicated to helping individuals in need.
Click on the button below to make a donation by credit card or PayPal on a secure
server. The donation will be accepted in the name of Huna International.
To make a donation by mail, send a check drawn on a US bank in the name of Huna International to the
15-1737 1st Ave.
Keaau HI 96749 USA
Questions may be directed to email@example.com.
We take this space to express our deep gratitude to all our Alakai, members and friends who have already
given so much to help this wisdom to reach and assist so many people.