HUNA INTERNATIONAL LEADERS
The Alakai Team
The Alakai of Huna International are healers, teachers and leaders who have
dedicated themselves to sharing Huna wisdom in order to make the world a
better place. The Alakai are currently doing their work in Asia, Australia,
the Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and the Middle East. To find out more about their work go to What Is An Alakai?
The names below are those of Alakai who have requested that they be listed here. They do not represent all of the Alakai who are actve. Name links below will take you to the website of that Alakai where you will find descriptions of current workshops and other events.
- Stewart Blackburn
- teaches regular classes on Huna, the Skills of Pleasure, and Manifestation. He also does counseling and mentoring in person (in Hawaii), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by phone (808-965-0940), and by Skype (lomilomiman). He specializes in assisting personal transformation through empowerment, embodiment, and enjoyment. He is also licensed to perform weddings in Hawaii.
- Nancy Bloemer
- teaches Huna based workshops, practical self-care presentations, group yoga and meditation classes; also provides private massage therapy and/or energy work sessions. Lives in Greater Cincinnati, OH area (USA) Contact information: 859-750-6710; email@example.com.
- Paula Brown
- lives in Ojai, CA and is available for speaking and teaching Huna Workshops, Huna counseling, and feng shui. She also teaches, is a speaker, and practices animal communication and healings. Contact her by phone: 310.621.8512 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renate Bussinger
- practices Huna and dances Hula. She shares experience and lives in Germany. Contact her by email at: email@example.com.
- PJ A'aho Aloha Fay
- lives on Cape Cod, Massachusetts and has a healing practice based on Huna and Hawaiian Shamanism, which includes Vibrational Energy Healing, Spiritual Counseling and she is a Certified Hypnotherapist. She also leads a weekly Healing Circle. She can be contacted at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 508-246-1084.
- teaches Huna and Kino Mana workshops in Germany. His email
Tel. / Fax: +49.(0)8177.8760
- Holly Coffey
- is a Huna teacher, counselor and practitioner.
Classes, blessings, massage (Lomi lomi, Kahi Loa). Contact her by phone
312.409.2280 or fax 312.337.9459.
- Barb Cook
- lives in Michigan and provides Huna mentoring. She can be contacted at email@example.com.
- does Huna workshops and counseling in Australia. You can email him at
- Pete Dalton
- lives in the UK and runs Urban Huna and is committed to sharing Huna more widely. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Susan Pa'iniu
teaches workshops on Huna, Hula and Hawaiian massage around the world.
Her contact number in Hawaii: is 808-967-7308. Email:
- Lars Ole Giza
lives and practices in Hamburg, Germany. He works as a healer, counsellor and therapist offering healing-ceremonies, shamanic journeys, personal consultations and groups teaching HUNA. You can contact him by phone (+49 40 279 88 91) or by e-mail (email@example.com).
- Gisela Glaser
is a non-medical practitioner, DMT practitioner, Huna teacher and Huna counselor. She runs her practice in Germany near Stuttgart and she does Huna Workshops in her practice and wherever sponsored. Contact: email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0049.7127.23 70 58.
- Christian Gruber
does Huna workshops, Huna healing circles and counseling in Austria, His e-mail address is: email@example.com, Tel.: +43/664/2612844
- lives in Australia where she practices, teaches, and writes about Lomi Lomi and Relaxation massage, incorporating Huna and other healing and counseling techniques. Contact her at
- does Huna
and Hawaiian Bodywork teaching worldwide wherever sponsored. She also does
private counseling for Kinesiology, Hunakinesiology, Huna and Hawaiian
Bodywork in Tuebingen, Germany, and translates and organizes seminars. She can be contacted by mobile 49-177-677 9636 or by email: JuttaHahr@lomi.de.
- is a music composer and runs Ai Japan. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don Kelly
- has used the Huna principles to create a successful business that shares
the Aloha Spirit with thousands of visitors to Hawaii every year. He is
co-author of the book Finding Each Other: How to Attract Your Ideal Life
Mate. He enjoys sharing resources and ideas, business consulting and
prosperity consciousness. His email is:
- Mary Olsen Kelly
- is a writer and breast cancer survivor who has experienced great
success using Huna healing techniques. She is the author of
Path of the Pearl, Treasury of Light, and co-author of Finding Each
Other: How to Attract Your Ideal Life Mate. Her email is:
- Peggy Kemp Miller
- does Huna teaching and counseling on business and personal organization, manifestation, and healing in nature. She also does weddings and other ceremonies, teaches computer skills, tweaks the web, and teaches shamanic doll-making. Contact her at P.O. Box 987, Kapa'a, HI 96746, 808-821-9060, or by email at email@example.com.
- Hildegard Elisa Keppels
- does Huna teaching and counseling in Aachen, Germany. Contact her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and at her website www.alohapraxis.de.
- Gloria King
- does counseling on relationships, energy,
manifesting, and nutrition. Her email is:
- Elinor Kolbeck
- practices in Germany where she teaches Huna-shamanism and healing, is a Dynamind practioner, and combines ancient Huna- and Ayurveda-knowledge for the best of humans and nature. She also holds regular healing circles. Contact by telephone: +49+89-347 300, fax: +49+89-388 691 93, email: email@example.com.
- Kala H. Kos
- is an author and seminar leader who teaches on-site success and prosperity
workshops based on Huna, as well as teleconferencing classes and counseling by
phone. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Patrick Lane
- 1984 Folly Rd #A-209, Charleston, SC. 29492, Tel 843 819 5533, C 702 768 8445,
Email email@example.com, Website www.invention.net/lane. Massage Master/Massage Instructor, Massage for Couples, Beginning-Advanced Massage Classes, combining Huna Philosophy in the teaching & consultation for, Temple Style body work, focusing on the Lymphatic System, developing Optimum Health.
- Lisa Larson
- is a Huna teacher, counselor and practitioner. She is available for counseling, mentoring and readings, worldwide, though phone and webcam. She teaches classes on Huna, animal communication, mediumship and tarot both in-person and interactively, online, through Google Hangout. Lisa lives in Southern California with her husband and two feline fur-children. Contact her at 760-444-0811, hunashaman.com, or click on her name.
- teaches and writes about Huna, runs a healing circle and does
counseling in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Her email is
- Margrit Meier,
- does Swiss Meditation. Her email is
- Fern and Michael
- do weddings, special blessings and rituals and teach Huna courses. You
can also email them at
firstname.lastname@example.org and their contact number on Kauai is 808-828-1342.
- Astrid Mohr-Kiehn
- practices Hawaiian massage (Lomi Lomi Nui and Kahi Loa), does counseling (including shamanic counseling both in the adventurer and the warrior traditions) and teaches Huna and Lomi Lomi/Kino Mana workshops in German and English. You can contact her by email (email@example.com) or phone (++49/89/315 92 14).
- Maile Napoleon
- lives on the Big Island of Hawaii and does teaching, healing, and conducts blessings. Contact her by phone: 808.365.7996.
Wayne Kealohi Powell
- is the Founder of Shamanic Bodywork, an integrated healing arts mmystery school, teaching and doing sessions on the Sunshine Coast near Vancouver, Canada; Bellingham WA USA; and Kauai HI USA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 808-431-4549/604-886-4588.
- Erika Radermacher
- is a Reiki Master and Firewalk Instructor and
teaches workshops on Huna and Alchemical Healing. She also works as a Cranio
Sacral Therapist. Her email is
- Marina Raye
- lives in Southern Massachusetts, she is a psychotherapist in private practice. Her practice is based on the philosopy and techniques of Huna and Yoga. She is a certified level 1 Amrit yoga teacher. Contact information: (508) 496-6126; email@example.com.
- Janet Rudolph
- lives on Long Island near New York City, teaches and practices Huna. has on-going spirit salons, and is available for workshops, talks, coaching and counseling. She is also a specialist in personalized shamanic ceremony. Email contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sabina and Dr. August
- run their Practice for humans and animals in München-Nymphenburg and offer:
Treatment, telephone counseling, seminars and regular working groups in
Psycho-Kinesiology with systemic orientation, Huna Healing, Family- and System-
Constellations, Psychometry (training of psychic perception), Metabolic-Balance diet-counseling, Systemic Astrology, and more. Telephone: 0049.89.7849714. Email: Contact-Link on our website: www.@aloha-star.de.
- Ruth Ruppert
- teaches Traditional Chinese Medicine, massagen, counselling, learning therapy and Huna-, Hula- and Kino Mana courses. Her email is:
- Petra Sittel
- teaches Huna and Kino Mana workshops in Germany. Her email is:
Tel. / Fax: +49.(0)8177.8760
- Christine Spycher-Mandel
- teaches and practices Huna, Lomi Lomi and MahinaLomi in Switzerland. Contact her by email email@example.com or click on her name for her website.
- Ingrid Melia Stadtler-Pree
- Salzburg, Austria and is a licensed life-coach, counselor and systemic NLP-Trainer. She does Huna and Aloha Spirit workshops and also is available for coachings & counseling via skype. Contact her per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +43 676 3397888 or click on her name for her website.
- Lois & Earl Stokes
- are teachers of Huna, Dynamind Practitioners, and provide Huna-based
counseling on Hawaii Island. They teach the art form called Zentangle and with their string figures they weave patterns of peace and harmony.
Contact them at PO Box 2145, Volcano, HI, 96785, 808-967-7133,
or by email at email@example.com
- Judy Suchting
- lives Tasmania Australia. She practices Lomi Lomi, Kahi Loa, teaches Huna, counsels women using Huna healing techniques, and runs a weekly healing/meditation circle. Contact 0406495178 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anne-Kristine Tischendorf
- lives in Norway.
- Graeme Kapono Urlich
- is based in New Zealand and is available to teach Huna Workshops and do Huna Counselling and healing work anywhere. Contact email@example.com.
- Sigrid Vaupel
- teaches Huna and Hawaiian bodywork. She also does Lomi Lomi Nui massage and private counseling. Contact her at
- Katherine Veilleux
- does Huna teaching, counseling and does Tarot
readings in Vermont. She can be contacted by email:
- Lynne Volker
- teaches Kahi Loa and Somography, does Huna counseling, specializing in Huna dream work. Her email is
- Florian Waizenegger
- works with both individuals and corporations. He takes a Huna-based education and combines it with his management consulting and banking expertise. Florian uses Huna tools for career coaching but also job loss situations, and heals relationship and break-up situations. Available on skype or whatsapp. Please contact him by email under firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eva Walter
- is a non-medical practitioner, massage therapist, dance pedagogue;She works with Huna and Hawaiian Shamanism in all professions and in all areas. Her email is email@example.com
- Susanne Weikl
- practices and teaches regular classes on Huna and Shamanism, She provides Huna-based counselling and works as a healer and therapist in Germany. Contact her by email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her website: www.susanne-weikl.de