Huna is the way to go
The Dynamind Pages
A Dynamind Glossary
- Stated expectation that the problem is not permanent and that relief is
possible. Part of the Dynamind Statement.
- Directed Breath
- Shifting attention from one place to another while breathing.
- short for Dynamind
- "The Dynamind Locksmith"
- A form of DMT in which a Symkey
is used to release an Emlock.
Generally inserted between the Declaration
and the Layer Release.
- "The Dynamind Motivator"
- A variation of DMT in which the Declaration takes
the form "I have
the power to (feel good), yes I do. Make it happen; make it so!"
See also Motivator
- The name of the technique; a contraction of "dynamic mind."
The "Dynamind Technique" may be contracted to "DMT."
- "Emotional lock," an emotionally-based resistance to change.
- Intensity Scale
- An imagined scale describing the intensity of a symptom, with "0"
equal to no symptom and "10" equal to unbearable. Most used for
demonstration purposes or by practitioners with clients before
a session and after each round to increase
awareness of changes in the symptoms.
- A specific problem in addition to the first or main problem.
- Layer Focus
- A specific symptom in a specific layer of
- Layer Release
- The relieving of one or more layers of
tension by touching
certain points on the body.
- The apparent stacking of physical
tension in the body.
- The motivation for continuing a specific behavior.
See also Dynamind Motivator
- Opaque Layer
- Tension which masks a deeper layer of tension.
- One sequence of the steps used in practicing Dynamind.
- An acknowledgement of the problem, a declaration
of expectation, and a specific directive.
- Stress Reaction
- a group of behaviors which arise in response to stressors.
- any event or experience which exerts stress on the mind or body.
- Anything which initiates a stress reaction.
- A symbol used to reinforce intention and motivation.
- "Symbolic key," an imagined symbol designed to change an
- The specific experience of the effects of
- "Tap it in"
- Refers to reinforcing intention and motivation with Dynamind.
- "Tap it out"
- Refers to resolving a problem with Dynamind.
- physical tension which results from resisting stressors.
- Transparent Layer
- Tension which allows awareness of other layers.
- The changing of a symbol of the symptom.