The Aloha Spirit (PDF)
The Dynamind Technique (PDF)
The Booklet Plan
The Healer Plan
The Teacher Plan
The Hula Plan
The Blessing Plan
The Action Plan
The Donation Plan
The following two booklets are currently being used in the Project
The Little Pink Booklet of Aloha
Help Yourself with Dynamind
Since it was first published in 1975 over 200,000 copies of The Little
Pink Booklet of Aloha, under the name "The Aloha Spirit," have been
distributed by Aloha International. It has already been translated into more
than two dozen languages and can also be found on many websites around the
world. In order to increase the distribution possibilities the name was
changed. The new title is easier to translate into most languages,
and over the years most people requesting a copy have asked for "The Little
Pink Booklet." To read the text of this booklet online, go to Pink Booklet. To get instructions and templates for printing multiple copies on your own, download the files here.
Help Yourself with Dynamind explains an amazingly fast, simple and
effective healing technique that has been used successfully for physical,
emotional and mental problems in the United States and Europe since the year
2000. Although Certified Dynamind Practitioners have been trained in both
areas to guide people in how to do it, most users are able to apply it from
simple written or verbal instructions, and the range of applications is
constantly increasing. To read the text of this booklet, go to The Dynamind
The author of both publications, Serge Kahili King, Ph.D., has agreed to
waive all royalties or other compensation in order to support the Project.
Permission is hereby granted by the author to make unlimited electronic or
print copies of these documents for free distribution, providing that no
changes are made without the express approval of the author. Dr. King has a degree in psychology and is the Executive Director of Huna International. For more information on Dr. King and his works, go to The Huna Store.
Aloha Fellowship Participation
You can help to make this plan successful by participating as a Recipient,
or a Volunteer.
- Single copies of one or both booklets have been mailed to individuals,
groups, organizations or institutions anywhere in the world free of charge. This will continue until our current stock is depleted.
- Multiple copies of one or both booklets have been provided for free
distribution to individuals, groups, organizations or institutions when the
request is accompanied by a donation of US$1.00 per booklet. This amount has until recently covered the cost of publishing, mailing, handling and expansion of the project. As of November 2021, due to high costs of bulk printing and mailing, this is no longer feasible. Instead, we have provided an option under "Voluneers" below.
- The digital booklets posted on the our website are available for free
downloading and may be copied and distributed as long as there is no charge to
- Individuals, groups, organizations and institutions may post the digital booklet on their own websites in any desired format as long as the contents remain unchanged. If the material is posted in a language not listed here, please let us know so that we can make a link to it or send us a PDF copy for posting on our site in digiral format.
Volunteers in the Booklet Plan are needed for the following tasks:
- Translations of the booklets in languages not already listed. Please check
the language page to see whether or not both booklets have been translated.
Since some languages present certain problems for web-posting, please provide a PDF version if you want Aloha International to post the
translation. If you want to post the translation yourself, please let us know so that we can make a link to it.
- Web postings of existing translations. Please feel free to post any
translation on any non-commercial site.
- Free distribution of the booklet texts from downloaded copies or by means of locally published versions. In either case, the booklet texts must not be changed, but additional text may be added. To get instructions and templates for printing multiple copies on your own, download the files here.